How it works
2. Click the rental date (the date you want to WEAR the dress) and it will say 'add to cart' if it's available or if it is already taken it will say 'unavailable'.
3. Proceed to check-out.
4. Make an account with us, and read the terms and conditions, if you haven't already.
6. Include your FULL address (including business name, if sent to a business address) AND Suburb. We CANNOT send to PO Boxes, so please do not use this.
7. Select shipping option or Pick up.
8. Pay via Credit card, or PayPal
9. Your garment will arrive to you at LEAST one working day before you need to wear it (usually more) unless there are unforeseen reasons.
You simply select an item along with the date required on our website. You complete the order with payment via credit card payment, Paypal or bank deposit.
To check the availability of on item all you need to do is select the date you wish to wear it and it will either say 'Unavailable' or 'Add to cart', if it is available.
When booking please allow at least 3 working days before the rental date you require to ensure it arrives to you in time. Although we do use an overnight postal service so it is possible to have next day delivery.
* If your address is rural, PLEASE select and pay for the rural delivery option. Otherwise, it will not be sent appropriately nor give us enough time to make sure it arrives on time. If this is not selected and it does not arrive on time, we do not issue out refunds.
You must make payment as soon as your order has been made. After payment completion, you will receive a confirmation email outlining your rental date, item requested.
* We do NOT allow people to take our garments overseas, nor do we ship to other countries. Sorry for the inconvenience *
For trying on:
This is ONLY available for people living in the same city as us (Auckland). If you would like to request a time for try on, simply follow these steps:
1. Form a list of available garments you want to try on (key word - available, make sure it is available on your date you wish to rent)
2. Flick this list to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Wait for our response to arrange a time
Our opening times are:
Monday- Wednesday 10am-5pm.
Thursday 10am - 9pm.
Friday 3pm - 5pm.
On last minute items, we can sometimes accommodate you on Thursday or Friday. And for people who cannot make it during these times, flick us an email and we can try our best to accommodate you as well.
Your order will arrive with a prepaid return bag and a return note stating when you have to drop the item off to an NZ Post shop. You will be held responsible for returning the item in the prepaid bag provided by this return date. When using the post bags supplied, you will need to ensure that you get the barcode scanned by a shop assistant, at a New Zealand Post store, so that we are able to track its progress, all postage bags supplied will include overnight non-signature courier. If you lose the prepaid return bag, you are liable to pay for an alternative method of shipping, it must be of a nationwide overnight courier service. You must contact Oh Rent Me via email with the new tracking code.